Mr. Lotterer is a Vice President in the Cincinnati Region which also includes Southern Ohio, and the entire state of Kentucky. He is responsible for providing real estate consulting services to clients, focusing on industrial tenant and landlord representation. He is also a member of the Supply Chain & Logistics Solutions team, which provides clients with in-depth multivariable location analysis for optimal site selection.
Mr. Lotterer brings a business owner’s perspective to clients with over 20 years of general business experience. His background includes executive, sales and operational roles in the packaging industry, including being President of Prestige Packaging, a Cincinnati based contract packager.
Dave has extensive real estate experience, working with a wide variety of industries including aviation, consumer products, printing, packaging, fulfillment and logistics. His extensive transaction history includes leasing and sales of a wide variety of specialized industrial facilities, as well as dispositions of capital equipment. He is currently representing over 3 million square feet of industrial space, including the Wilmington Air Park, a 2000 acre airport which was once DHL’s domestic operations hub.
Dave is a recognized industry expert with presentations to local, regional and national audiences, such as the Contract Packaging Association, Ohio Economic Development Association, NAIOP, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals and the Ohio Conference on Freight. He has been published in Heartland Real Estate Business and been quoted in professional journals and local media. He is active on social media and has been listed on Compstak’s “14 CRE Professionals You Should Be Following”, Duke Long’s “100 CRE People to Follow on Twitter” and “Top 150 CRE People to Connect with on Linkedin”.
Mr. Lotterer has represented clients in the acquisition/disposition of office or industrial space including:
- Clinton County Port Authority – Led team in the Master Reuse Development Plan for the Wilmington Air Park and continues to lead leasing activities – 1,900 Acres, 2 million s.f.
- JCI/Koch Filters – Purchase of 315,000 s.f. in Louisville, KY
- Hillside Maintenance Supply – Sale of 100,000 s.f. in Cincinnati, OH & Purchase of 100,000 s.f. In Cincinnati, OH
- EZPack – 339,000 s.f. industrial space renewal in Cynthiana, KY
- Phillips Electronics – Sold 334,000 s.f. manufacturing facility in Danville, KY
- Iron Mountain – Negotiated renewals on 5 Properties totaling 237,000 s.f & Purchase of 55,000 SF in Blue Ash, OH
- Pratt Industries – 166,000 s.f. industrial Lease in Hebron, KY
- 3M Corporation – Sold 80,000 s.f. industrial building in Batavia, OH & 3M Corporation – Leased 80,000 s.f. in Milford OH
- Servatii Pastry – Purchased 70,000 s.f. Food Processing facility in Springdale, OH
- L&L Foods – Leased 60,000 s.f. Food Processing facility in Wilmington, OH
- Other clients include : Lockheed Martin, SAIC, Pfizer, Wyeth, Cincinnati/N. Ky Airport, Taylor Distributing, Xerox, Glazers, AstraZenica, Loomis Armored, Airis ATM, KCI and Norandex
Education and Affiliations
Dave is a graduate of St. Xavier High School and has a bachelors degree in Marketing and Finance from Miami University where he was a two-sport varsity athlete in Swimming and Water polo. He is licensed in Ohio and Kentucky and was recognized as a CoStar Power Broker for Industrial Leasing in 2010 and 2011. He currently volunteers on the Ursuline Academy Dad’s Club Board, for the Beckett Ridge Barracuda Swimming Team and as a Building Committee Member of Good Shepherd Catholic Montessori School.
View my LinkedIn Profile www.linkedin.com/lotterer & Twitter @dlotterer